An exciting opportunity is available for an eager warehouse worker to join our quality French wine importing business. This role isn’t your everyday warehouse role. Whilst you will be required to be hands on in the warehouse picking and packing orders, we are looking for someone who also has experience in customer service and suitable administration skills, to be an all-rounder to support the team as needed.
The ideal candidate should be energetic, eager to assist, with a positive outlook and willingness to learn. Being a small team, we expect that our new colleague, once trained, will be able to work unsupervised as required and comfortably fit in with our friendly existing team members.
Previous warehouse experience required, additionally prior experience in a role dealing with wine would be advantageous.
We are looking for someone who is fit, enjoys physical work and being on their feet, with intermediate administrative skills and familiarity with MS office. It would certainly be a bonus if you enjoy wine and have some prior knowledge, as the role will educate you on France’s top wine regions.
· Unpacking deliveries
· Pick-Packing of orders
· General warehousing duties
· Routine stocktakes.
· Administration tasks
· Customer service – including but not limited to - taking orders via phone and liaising with delivery crews.
Necessary Skills & Experience:
· A minimum 1-year experience in any warehousing or similar type role
· Intermediate computer skills and confidence to learn new programs (e.g. MYOB)
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (essential)
· Physically fit, as work will involve lifting and moving heavy cartons.
· Confidence and experience using a Walkie Stacker.
· Previous wine roles are favourable.
· Permanent, part-time role
· Job security and work-life balance
· Small, friendly team
· Ultimate job for anyone that loves wine
3 or 4 days a week, Monday to Wednesday/Thursday, onsite in warehouse based in Yarraville 3013.
Position available to commence as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com before the 12th of November 2023.