This is a hands on role, working in our many and varied vineyard sites.
The successful applicant will have:
- A passion for high quality grape production.
- Spur and Cane pruning experience.
- Experience in machinery operation and maintenance.
- Experience in irrigation operation and maintenance.
- Qualification in Viticulture an advantage but not necessary
- MR truck license, Chem cert certificate and Fork lift license would be an advantage.
- OH&S compliance and the endorsing of safe company culture
- A positive attitude.
- Must be able to travel between vineyards and work alone when necessary.
- As part of a small business team, this job will also have a role in the winery on occasion.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.