Bec Hardy Wines (BHW) is a fast growing, family-owned wine business based in McLaren Vale, South Australia. The company is experiencing continued expansion and was recently named Regional Export Company of the Year, our second major export award in fifteen months.
So we’re looking for an experienced Operations Manager to help manage our operations and logistics across domestic and international markets. Someone who wants to be part of a fun team that continues to achieve great things! Sound like you?
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, superannuation, an annual profit share bonus, flexible working arrangements (where possible) to balance family commitments and a monthly wine allowance.
Based at the company’s Pertaringa cellar door and main office in McLaren Vale, this full-time position will provide day-to-day management of stock, logistics, production and Work Health Safety.
Skills and experience:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar operational / production / export role
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
• Advanced MYOB skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent customer service, time management, communication and presentation skills
• Being a team player and able to work efficiently with people across different areas of BHW
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Effective management of stock across the cellar door, internal and external warehouses
• Effective and timely dispatch and invoicing of domestic retail and wholesale orders
• Effective and timely management of the company’s exports, including invoicing, rework, logistics and documentation
• Effective coordination of wine production across the BHW brands
• Provide exceptional customer service to retail, wholesale and export customers
• Successful day-to-day management of the BHW office and Work Health Safety policy
• Provide support to the Managing Directors, CFO and marketing team
The successful candidate will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree
• A current Responsible Service of Alcohol badge
• A forklift licence
• A full Australian driver’s licence
• Australian Permanent Residency
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Job description available on request.