Do you want to be part of an amazing team of highly motivated wine lovers? The team at Bec Hardy Wines is looking for a DTC, Cellar Door & Events Manager to help grow our cellar door, wine club and events - and that person might be you!
Established in 2015, Bec Hardy Wines (BHW) is a family-owned and -operated premium wine business based in McLaren Vale, South Australia. Bec is a 6th generation member of and the first female vigneron from one of Australia’s oldest wine families, the Hardys.
Based at the company’s Pertaringa cellar door and main office in McLaren Vale, this full-time position will be Wednesday to Sunday with flexibility to change days when needed.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in managing a cellar door;
- Proven experience in managing internal and external events;
- Proven experience in direct-to-consumer (DTC) management, including wine club management;
- Excellent time management, communication, customer service and presentation skills;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills and experience with CRM systems;
- Being a team player and able to work efficiently with people across different areas of BHW; and
- Most importantly: being passionate about delivering a first-class customer wine experience!
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Successfully promoting and managing the Pertaringa cellar door, including introducing a new food offering;
- Successfully promoting and managing the Bec Hardy Wine Club and associated events;
- Promoting and generating new wedding and private function bookings;
- Successfully managing all internal and external events, including weddings, private functions and wine industry events such as Cellar Door Fest; and
- Working with closely with management to develop marketing materials and offerings, as well as achieve growth targets.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a wine industry role, including relevant cellar door, events and sales experience
- A current Responsible Service of Alcohol badge
- A full Australian driver’s licence
- Australian Permanent Residency
- An undergraduate degree in a business discipline is desirable
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com