Service Technician/Equipment Installer in Wine Industry
|Date Posted||2nd Feb 2017|
Casual/Part time opportunity
Tanium is a subsidiary of Grapeworks and is a well established business specialising in the sale, installation and service of winery equipment across Australia.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic technician to join our team. This is a field service role involving work in the metropolitan area as well as travelling to regional areas throughout Australia as required.
As a Service Technician/ Equipment Installer, the major focus of this role is to carry out installation of new equipment as well as maintenance and mechanical repairs to a range of winery and ancillary equipment for our customers.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Mechanical trade qualifications
- Drivers and forklift license
- A high level of commitment to safety
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and high level of initiative
- High level of self management and accountability
- An ability to work independently without supervision
- A professional manner and customer focused approach
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role is preferable
- On the job training will be provided
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Preferable - experience in the wine or other beverage industry
- Disconnect / reconnect license would be an advantage.
- Experience with PLC, automation and conveyor systems would be an advantage
Salary: to be negotiated
Job Location: Whilst our office is located in Highett, Victoria as this is a field job, work will be out of the office as required.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for further information please contact: Malcolm Wilson on mobile 0419 999 066