For the love of what you do & wine…
Welcome to Team LB at Lenton Brae,
While we are busy growing and renovating our cellar door, we are looking for a dynamic, driven, charismatic, wine lover to join our team.
The role at Lenton Brae Wines is for a Winery Coordinator.
About the Role:
This is a very hands on role coordinating operations for the General Manager, Andrew Moore. The role includes:
- Overseeing “Team Cellar Door”, who has a Manager in place;
- Maintaining and reviewing the brand’s digital presence including eCommerce, Wine Club and Social
- Budget review of key areas of the business
- Identify opportunities to drive visitors to site and sales;
- Heading new opportunities projects
- Working with the CD Manager and GM to drive Wine Club sign-ups;
- Perform financial analysis of winery sales to determine performance;
- Maintain stock integrity by managing stock control and inventory;
- Invoice customer for stock movement for the vinery;
- Coordinate annual bottling of wine stock;
- Assist the Cellar Door team as required;
- Ensure WHS & HR compliance at all times; and
- Most importantly, love what you do each day!
This role will require one weekend day a week, with occasional outside of business hours required. Part time role would be considered for the right individual.
You have a passion for the wine industry with a drive to take your career to the next level.
- Knowledge and experience in the Wine Industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership Experience
- Basic Bookkeeping / Invoicing experience (MYOB, Xero etc)
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), POS, CRM)
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- Police Clearances
- A personal drive for excellence
- Marketing Background
- Bookkeeping background
- Online sales experience
What's on Offer?
- Generous salary + super
- Permanent Full Time role, with the ability to consider Part-Time for the right candidate
- Ongoing professional development
- Staff wine discounts
- Be a part of an amazing team and wine family
We look forward to reviewing your application and feel free to tell us a lot about you and what drives you even if it is a glass of wine and book or a walk with your dog.