Handpicked Wines is a highly awarded Australian fine wine producer. We are a 5 red star Halliday winery recognised as one of Australia’s pre-eminent Pinot Noir and Chardonnay producers. We own six vineyards across the Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley, Barossa Valley and Tasmania.
An exciting opportunity is available for a self-motivated Sales Representative with experience selling premium wines to join our dynamic and growing team. This is a challenging role for someone with a desire to make a difference in a competitive industry by thinking outside the box to create his or her mark in the trade.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be based in Sydney and be responsible for:
- Seeking out and converting new business opportunities. Growing our customer base will be a large part of this role
- Managing both on-premise and off-premise accounts with a focus on mid- to high-end on-premise accounts, independent chain retailers and boutique stores
- Developing strategic sales and marketing plans in conjunction with the National Sales Manager to grow the business at a state and national level
- Working independently on a day-to–day basis to deliver sales targets.
The successful applicant will have the following competencies:
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a deep understanding of the fine wine industry
- Motivated by meeting challenging sales targets and energised by the rewards of closing a sale and building something new
- A solid base of customers that can potentially be converted over to the Handpicked brand
- A strong track record of new business development
- Able to maintain ongoing relationships with existing accounts and prospect for potential customers to build revenue in assigned territory
- Demonstrate strong company product knowledge and commercial acumen
- A team player who enjoys solving problems and is solution oriented
- Able to clearly communicate ideas and passion
- A valid driver’s license and RSA.
We will offer the right candidate an appropriate remuneration package aimed to attract and retain candidates who thrive in a fast-paced business environment that is all about growth and keeping excitement at the forefront of you career.
To apply please send your resumé to Tom Lynar, National Sales Manager, via email to email@example.com by COB 30 September 2020.