Our client, a successful Australian wine producer, is seeking an experienced Export Sales and Marketing Manager to develop and execute all sales and marketing plans including managing Distributors ideally across the USA. Experience in the UK/Europe would be a bonus.
Reporting to the CEO, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated ability to work with sales and operations and show value, maximising revenue growth and brand profile. This role requires diverse
responsibilities and challenges working collaboratively with the export distributors to provide sound sales & marketing support and collateral, to deliver great promotions and marketing support.
To succeed in this challenging and unique role, you will require several years experience in a similar role in the wine industry.
You will be highly self-motivated with great planning and organisational skills. You will assist and support the CEO, sales and operations teams, advising brand and category related information to drive selling initiatives.
● Sales and Marketing Management
● Customer Relationship Management
● Sales Analysis & Administration
● Wine background with USA experience.
● Brand and / or Trade Marketing Experience
● High level market analysis experience with the channel.
● Experience with Distributor and key stakeholder relationship management essential
● Experience as a 'hands on' Sales and Marketing professional
● Tertiary qualifications in marketing or business are essential