Blue Pyrenees Winery is in the Pyrenees GI, Victoria, Australia and is operated by a dynamic team with a quality focus producing Estate Terroir wines. Our Winery will Process 1200t from 3 Estate Vineyards.
We are seeking a Contract Winemaker to join our team for vintage 2024. This will be an immediate start through June 2024.
- Fruit receipt and inspection at the winery.
- Supervise Crushing and pressing during allocated shift.
- Prepare & Update Work instructions for cellar team.
- Sparkling, White & Red Fermentation management
- Assist the Winemaking Team with general winery planning & logistics.
- Liaison and undertake Laboratory Analysis as required.
- Blending and Preparing Bottle Ready wines
Salary will be based on experience.
Help with Accommodation is available.
No Visa sponsorship is available for this position. Applications only if you have valid working status in Australia.
- Tertiary Qualification in Winemaking/Oenology
- Experience in a mid-sized winery advantageous
- Passion for Wine Quality Management
- Ability to work under pressure, follow instruction and develop workable solutions.
- Team player who can lead & builds strong working relationships.
- Excellent Time Management & Communication skills
- Winemaking or cellar experience to operate/supervise winery machinery.
- Forklift License preferred.
- Driver’s License and reliable transport
- Work Flexible Vintage hours.
- Compliance with HACCP & other company policies and procedures
Applicants progressing to the next stage/interview will be contacted.