Adelina is a boutique family owned winery and 12 ac vineyard in South Australia’s Clare Valley.
The vineyard is a mix of both well established vines along with newly developed plantings (including bush vines), it is being run with biodynamic principles. The winery was established in 2002 and the continued direction is to produce wine of premium quality that reflect their origins. We are also responsible for the production of wines for Some Young Punks.
It is pertinent to note that this is a hands on role for a highly motivated individual to work with a small professional team. The position offers scope within this small business and will have the successful applicant working in both the cellar and vineyard.
This is a full time position, start date negotiable.
- a tertiary qualification in Viticulture, Oenology or proven industry experience
- substantial vineyard and/or winery experience
- operational experience with vineyard equipment
- an understanding of the application of biodynamic systems
- an understanding of the relationship between grape quality and wine production
- a high level of professionalism / deft communication skills
- the ability to work autonomously
- capability to monitor and motivate subordinate staff