Classic Oak Products is a leading supply of Oak products, looking for a Oak Consultant to be located in SA.
Duties will include being responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals plus maintaining relationships with existing customers
To be successful in this role, you will need to have wine industry experience & an ability to meet or exceed sales goals.
Oak Consultant Job Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
Oak Consultant Qualifications/Skills requirements:
- 5 years wine industry experience
- Experience in sales or and winemaking- Your technical knowledge will be an advantage
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Written & verbal communication skills
- Client relationships
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel & outlook
Salary will be based on level of experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org