Winetitles Media is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to produce our print and digital B2B magazines. The role covers all aspects of graphic design from print material to digital campaigns and creation of internal and external advertisements. Ideally suited to a mid-weight Graphic Designer.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Layout of monthly and quarterly magazines
- Design and deployment of print, digital, EDM and social media collateral as briefed
- Creation of imagery and video editing for social media and online communications
- Quality control of all printed matter, including liaising with printers if required
Capabilities – Required
- High level of computer literacy with expert skills Adobe CS, especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience using WordPress and MailChimp
- Experience in Adobe Premiere
- Ability to work cooperatively and constructively both independently and in a team
- Ability to work to timelines with high level attention to detail
- You must be reliable with a strong work ethic
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design
Capabilities – Advantageous
- Experience in marketing and social media
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads, Google Analytics & AdWords
- Ability to assist with IT issues as required
Your best attributes are:
- A demonstrated commitment to providing quality service and work
- A proactive and enthusiastic team player
- Openness to receiving and applying feedback
Application must have a covering letter. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply via Seek here.