Alkina Wine Estate is looking for a dynamic digital wine marketer to join the team.
- Help grow and develop our recently launched Barossa Valley wine brand (Oct 2020)
- Be an integral part of this ground-breaking micro-terroir project
- Full or part time (4 days per week)
- Barossa Valley or Adelaide based
What is Alkina?
Alkina is a new story on an old place. Our certified organic and biodynamic farm consists of 43 hectares of vines planted to Grenache, Shiraz, Mataro and Semillon, with the oldest vines dating from the 1950s. Our wines offer an insight into the ancient micro-terroirs of the northern Barossa ranges based on a detailed terroir study, which is the first of its kind in Australia. We acknowledge the Ngadjuri people as the traditional custodians of this land.
What are the role’s objectives?
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing, the role will deliver and develop Alkina’s digital marketing program, encompassing all touchpoints such as website, email marketing, tasting room material, competitions, social media, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, allocation list and wine club management.
- Deliver the digital marketing plan in collaboration with the team
- Manage all digital communications
- Manage the Alkina website
- Wine club and database management
- Craft and deliver email marketing programs
- Improve traffic and engagement across all customer facing digital platforms
- Drive Mailing List and Wine Club conversion
- Analyse and review digital metrics
- Develop partnership opportunities for list growth and winery visitation
- Integrate and promote the accommodation offering, winery experiences and events
- Manage and optimise paid media spend through ad platforms
- Work closely with the tasting room team, including occasional days working on the floor
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably with wine business or direct/digital marketing focus
- 3+ years of experience of direct/digital marketing experience, preferably but not exclusively in the wine industry
- RSA card/certificate
- Experience of CRM systems
- Knowledge of InDesign (or similar) a bonus, but not necessary
- Knowledge of wine and/or hospitality industries a bonus, but not necessary
Remuneration: Subject to work experience and qualifications.
Apply: if this sounds like your sort of challenge then apply now! We want to hear from you! Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 13th August.