Wines by Geoff Hardy are looking for a wine loving, passionate and personable individual to join their small but motivated team to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
For 40 years Wines by Geoff Hardy have been producing wines of exceptional quality while having great fun along the way.
Based on site at the picturesque K1 vineyard in the Kuitpo region of the Adelaide Hills, this full-time position (Thursday to Monday) will be key in ensuring customers receive the proper K1 experience.
You will have:
- A love for wine and a passion for hosting customers
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Wine industry experience or demonstratable knowledge
- An eye for style and detail
- Comfortable using a computer, including Office package
- A flair for social media, and experience with Campaign Monitor will be favourably viewed
- Experience in a cellar door or wine club management setting will be very favourably viewed
- A current RSA badge
- A full Australian driver’s licence
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring customers to the K1 Cellar Door and our K1 Cru Wine Club members receive great service and are left with great lasting memories
- Leading and managing the K1 Cellar Door team, and taking responsibility for customer experiences
- Actively selling and promoting the K1 Cru Wine Club, functions and events
- Working closely with the team to ensure the smooth running and management of events
- Assisting with the K1 Cru Wine Club activities, including communications, processing of allocations, events and more
- Taking the lead on customer focused marketing, such as taking responsibly for our e-newsletters, social media content and website content.
- Providing support to the Operations and Sales Manager.
If the sound of this role has sparked some excitement, please forward a CV and Cover Letter addressing the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org