Wirra Wirra Vineyards is one of Australia’s most iconic wineries, with a history dating back to 1894 and a reputation for producing fine wines and nurturing a generation of talented Australian winemakers.
A new opportunity has become available to join the Wirra Wirra Tribe. We are seeking a full time Cellar Hand at our McLaren Vale winery.
- Duties include all cellar operations, cellar hygiene and vintage processing
- The successful applicant needs to be a competent, reliable and self-motivated team member who will be able to contribute to the production of premium wines across a wide range of styles
- Ideally they will have an interest in wine and winemaking
- Minimum of two years cellar experience preferred
- As part of the cellar team, you will need to demonstrate close attention to detail, a concern for wine quality and safe working practices
- The position also requires an ability and willingness to work extended shifts during the vintage period of February to April
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to be considered for the role
- Remuneration is in accordance with experience and the Wine Industry Award 2010
- A forklift licence is desirable
This is a rare opportunity to join the cellar crew at a winery renowned for its staff culture and winemaking credentials.
Applications close Friday 30th July.
Please submit your application via this link only: https://wirrawirra.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=24&source=aWQ9MjY%3D
Please do not apply online.