Silverstream Wines is a small family-owned vineyard located in Denmark sub-region of the Great Southern of Western Australia. In 2010, the decision was made to adopt biological viticultural processes and cease using chemical fertilisers, pesticides, and herbicides. We are currently seeking a Cellar Door Sales and Marketing Coordinator to be involved in all aspects of sales and marketing of our wines. This position will be based at our warehouse and cellar door office in Denmark.
- Wine order fulfilment
- Promote wine club memberships and loyalty programs.
- Create and regularly update content on our website.
- Manage and execute all social media platforms.
- Plan, brief and deliver key product launches and seasonal campaigns.
- Development and management of media materials and sponsorship agreements in collaboration with our marketing consultant.
- Manage submissions into wine competitions.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the wine industry is highly desirable.
- Good knowledge of wines and the wine production process.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated sales performance.
- Proficiency in ordering processes and online sales platforms.
- Experience with CRM systems desirable
- Attention to details with a high standard of personal presentation.
- Current driver’s license and RSA required as well as permanent residency or a valid right to work in Australia.
If you enjoy diversity in your daily work like and enjoy being valued as a key member of a small family business environment, then this is the job for you! Salary via negotiation commensurate with experience.
Please send a resume listing qualifications and recent experience along with a cover letter specific to this position to email@example.com