The team at Bec Hardy Wines is looking for a part-time Bookkeeping / Accounting Maternity Leave Cover - and that person might be you!
Established in 2015, Bec Hardy Wines (BHW) is a family-owned and -operated premium wine business based in McLaren Vale, South Australia. Bec is a 6th generation member of and the first female vigneron from one of Australia’s oldest wine families, the Hardys.
Based at our McLaren Vale office for 2 days per week, BHW is currently seeking an experienced Bookkeeper / Accountant to cover for a 6 month maternity leave, starting in August 2020. The hours / days can be flexible to fit with school hours. The role may progressively build to 3 days per week.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Highly proficient in MYOB AccountRight Premier Live
- Understanding of Wine Equalisation Tax essential
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Being a team player and able to work efficiently with people across different areas of BHW
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Reporting - fortnightly sales reporting and analysis, month-end procedures and preparation of monthly management reports
- Cash flow - maintain cashflow tracking, forecasting and reporting to Directors
- Payroll - fortnightly processing and review of payroll, calculation of sales team bonus, leave accruals, preparation and lodgement of monthly PAYG and quarterly superannuation payments
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable – invoicing as required and review of outstanding debtors
- Preparation and lodgement of quarterly BAS
- Bank Reconciliation
- Monthly expense entry and reconciliation
- Ad-hoc data analysis
If you think you have what it takes, apply for this job by emailing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com