L’Atelier Fine Wines is a premium wine importer and distributor, representing award-winning boutique producers from Australia and beyond. Our stable of outstanding brands includes many 5 star wineries as well as a carefully selected portfolio of great value imported wines from Europe.
We are looking for a driven and well-connected Sales Manager to manage and drive growth of our exciting brands into both on and off premise markets, with a focus on the CBD, northern suburbs and surrounds. Working within a fast-paced, dynamic and close-knit team, this role offers great autonomy and the chance to shape and influence the direction of the portfolio and the business in Victoria. This exciting role will encompass the following key responsibilities:
We are looking for someone with specific market experience and great commercial acumen, coupled with genuine passion for wine. To be truly successful this person will need to:
- Be confident and articulate, able to communicate successfully with their broad range of contacts
- Know the independent On Premise and retail channels like the back of their hand
- Demonstrate creativity and strategy in developing new routes to market
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and be a confident negotiator
- Be proactive and self-motivated, someone who enjoys autonomy
- Have great organisational skills
- Be able to hit the ground running
Most of all this person must be enthusiastic and dynamic, with plenty of drive and determination. Remuneration will recognise and reflect experience, and will consist of a base salary, bonus structure, superannuation, and tools of trade. If this sounds like you, we can't wait to hear from you.
Contact Amy White at email@example.com with your CV and covering letter to apply.