*GREENSTONE (YARRA VALLEY)*
Greenstone Vineyards is currently looking for fun, experienced and passionate vintage cellar hands to join the winery team for the 2022 vintage in the Yarra Valley.
You will receive a unique experience at Greenstone as we have vineyards in both the Yarra Valley and Heathcote wine regions of Victoria.
All successful applicants will be involved in a variety of operations and roles to assist the winemaking team in the production of our Greenstone Vineyards premium wines, and a variety of client wines from other regions as well.
For experienced candidates, we will pay a grade above your current experience and cover the cost of your Victorian forklift license if needed.
We anticipate that employment will be from mid-late January 2022. Company car available to assist with transport of 1-2 staff. We enjoy a social and collaborative work culture.
We pride ourselves as an equal opportunities workplace and endeavor to promote a diverse and inclusive environment to work in.
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Ability to maintain focus under pressure
• The ability to multitask and prioritise whilst working in a safe manner
• Able to work well in a team or by yourself
• Have a level of fitness required for the demands of vintage
• Minimum of two vintages, winery experience is essential.
• Enthusiasm for wine
• Valid working visa for Australia
• Commitment to follow Australian safety and operational procedures
• Two current and relevant references
The following skills, though not essential, are looked upon favourably:
• Viticulture or winemaking higher education
• Forklift experience and current Australian forklift license.
*Applicants residing in Australia or New Zealand are highly recommended, as the current COVID-19 situation could potentially affect international applicants.*