|Date Posted||29th Nov 2017|
|Closing Date||8 December 2017|
Since its inception in 2001, [yellow tail] has grown to be the Most Powerful Australian Wine Brand in the World and fifth Most Powerful Wine Brand globally. Casella Family Brands exports over 12 and a half million cases of [yellow tail] to more than 50 countries around the world every year and more than two and a half million glasses of [yellow tail] are enjoyed around the world each day.
Today Casella Family Brands is proud to present its portfolio which alongside [yellow tail] brings together Peter Lehmann Wines, Brands Laira, Morris Wines and the Casella premium range of wines.
As part of our growth strategy, we are seeking passionate and talented people to advance their career with Australia’s largest family owned winery.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Winemaking or Science.
- Demonstrated Winemaking ability over a minimum three years, in diverse operations, specialising in large wineries.
- Ability to manage large teams, including effective communication skills
- Demonstrated effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills including use of computer systems.
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills.
- A practical understanding of running a large winery on a profitable basis.
Prior experience with EZY-Wine software would also be an advantage as would experience in all aspects of fast moving commercial table wine production.
Responsibilities will include stabilising, fine tuning and filtration of wines for bottling; assistance with vintage planning and approval of blends for bottling; determining volumes required for packaging; supervising shifts during vintage; attendance at tastings and functions as required.
If you are looking for an exciting career with our company, please apply through our website at www.casellafamilybrands.com/careers