Vintage Cellar Hand - Casual
|Date Posted||26th Jul 2017|
Do you love grapes? Crushing them? Pumping them over? And coffee? Bacon and egg rolls? Pepper Tree Wines is looking for one keen, eager individual to join us for the 2018 harvest at our winery in the Hunter Valley. Ideal candidate will have some previous experience with operating pumps and other general winery equipment. Whilst a love of bacon and egg rolls is not essential (although it helps!), the following attributes are essential:
- Available to work from January to end of May as we crush from Hunter, Orange, Wrattonbully and Coonawarra
- Own transport and accommodation as we do not have any on site
- Happy to work shift work
- Some previous winery experience
- Energetic, happy and willing to give everything a red hot go.
How to Apply
If you fit the above criteria, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER posted 1 day ago.
- Premium Wine Distributor/Sales Guns - South Australia posted 3 days ago.
- Vineyard Supervisor (Full-time) posted 3 days ago.
- Wine Buyer posted 3 days ago.
- Winemaker posted 4 days ago.