Vintage 2018 - Cellar Hand
|Date Posted||25th Sep 2017|
Wine Insights Pty Ltd is one of Australia's top 20 largest wineries, and the largest producer of wine in the Orange/Central Ranges region. With over 30 brands including Rolling, Climbing, Cumulus Estate Wines, Beelgara and Moss Brothers and our portfolio includes wines from Australia's premier regions.
Our Winery, located in Cudal, is a 30min drive from Orange, NSW and is a state of the art winery that has the capability to crush 10,000 tonnes. We currently have a team of 25, which will increase to 35 over vintage.
We have a variety of positions available for the upcoming 2018 vintage season and are looking for enthusiastic and motivated staff to fill casual cellarhand positions. The work will run approximately from start of February 2018 through to April, depending on the season.
This role will sit within the Wine Industry award Cellar Hand grade 3, with an hourly rate of $25.20 plus overtime and shift penalties. Shifts may vary and will include overnight or weekend work, depending on the season.
The roles will be very hands on and involve every aspect of winery work from fruit receival through to preparing previous vintage wines for bottling. If you are keen to join the dynamic Wine Insights team and possess the following attributes then we would love to hear from you:
- Cellar hand experience is desirable
- Legal entitlement to work in Australia
- Hands on and physically fit to carry out the inherent tasks of the position
- Valid drivers license and own transport
- Current forklift license is desirable
- Reliable and self motivated
- Good literacy and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours and shift work
- Excellent work ethic and attention to fine detail
- Love wine and have the desire to make great wines from outstanding fruit
If you are interested please send your application via the link. Any queries can be forwarded to Sarah Basten, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org