Vineyard Manager/Viticulturist Position
|Date Posted||13th Feb 2017|
|Closing Date||14 March 2017|
Stefano Lubiana Wines Pty Ltd is a family owned & operated vineyard and winery situated 20km north of Hobart in the beautiful Derwent Valley.
Our Premium Tasmanian winery has an international reputation for producing wines of exceptional quality especially sparkling and Pinot Noir.
We are looking for an experienced professional to work as part of a team dedicated to the production of ultra premium wines, and to take responsibility of our 25 Ha biodynamic vineyard.
The successful applicant will:
- Have excellent understanding and practical experience with all aspects of cool climate vineyard management and ideally have formal viticultural qualifications.
- Have competent skills in the practical application of biodynamic systems.
- A minimum of 5 years practical vineyard experience.
- Show reliability and a commitment to accept full and independent responsibility for the operation of the vineyard including all costings and budgeting.
- Have a good understanding of the relationships between grape production and wine quality.
- Experience with use and maintenance of modern vineyard plant and equipment.
- Be able to work independently as well as manage staff to maintain a productive team focused on excellence.
- Have good computer skills.
- Be self-motivated and able to plan ahead.
- Be mechanically adept and ‘hands on’ in all aspects of the job.
- Car licence.
A salary package commensurate with experience will be discussed if successful.
How to Apply
Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
60 Rowbottoms Road
GRANTON TAS 7030
Tel 03 62637457
- Cellar Door Manager posted 5 days ago.
- Service Technician/Equipment Installer in Wine Industry posted 20 days ago.
- VIC Area Manager - Off Premise posted 6 days ago.
- Winemaker posted 8 days ago.
- Customer Service Officers posted 12 days ago.