Vineyard Machinery Operator
|Date Posted||26th Oct 2017|
Wirrega Vineyards is seeking an experienced machinery operator.
This is a Permanent, full-time position with opportunity for advancement.
The position requires a high level of competency for Vineyard machinery operations including Spraying, Harvesting, Slashing, Trellis maintenance.
- A valid driver license is required
- Chemcert accreditation
- National High risk Licence (Forklift) would be desirable
Remuneration will be based on the Wine Industry Award dependent on the applicant’s competence and experience.
The successful applicant will:
- Be self motivated with a strong work ethic
- Able to work unsupervised
- Demonstrate competency in planning and organisational skills
- work in a small dedicated team.
- Be a good communicator
- Comply and contribute to Site WHS
- Have experience operating & maintaining a range of vineyard machinery
- Irrigation knowledge would be desirable.
This position will suit a person who enjoys a variety of facets of vineyard operations, is motivated and enjoys additional responsibility. The suitable person will have opportunity for promotion into supervisory responsibilities.