Trainee Winemaker / Laboratory
|Date Posted||17th Jul 2017|
Flying Fish Cove is a professional wine making company based in the Wilyabrup sub region of the Margaret River wine region. We are seeking the services of a Trainee Winemaker. The position is based in the Laboratory and Cellar areas of the winery. Ideally this role would suit an enthusiastic wine industry professional that is undertaking a wine science or oenology degree via correspondence and is keen to learn both cellar and laboratory skills.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Work closely with the Winemaking team to provide timely analysis and reporting of all fruit and wine analysis.
- A current Forklift license is essential.
- Customer fruit maturity analysis.
- Undertake all requested cellar operations.
- Read and understand all Flying fish Cove standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that all work is completed accurately and within allocated time frames.
- Maintain a friendly, professional and enjoyable work environment.
- Show a willingness to adopt a flexible approach to working hours and during the vintage period.
How to Apply
For expressions of interest please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org