TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
|Date Posted||14th Mar 2017|
|Closing Date||Friday 31st March|
Established in 1928, De Bortoli Wines is one of Australia's leading family owned and operated wine companies with extensive national and international markets. We share our passion for wine across the globe. From our highly acclaimed flagship Noble One, which is one of the most awarded wines in history to our extensive portfolio of well known brands including Windy Peak, Deen, Villages and Rococo. With family vineyards across iconic Australian wine regions, we produce innovative and interesting wines.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Trade Marketing Manager to join our team, based in our headquarters in Regional NSW. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager (Domestic and Export), you will be part of an energetic and dynamic team.
The role will include:
• Lead and oversee all functions, projects and day to day activities of
the local team
• Oversee all design work and ensure alignment with brand guidelines
while working alongside the wider marketing team
• Mentor and develop the skills and capabilities within the local team
• Support internal and external designers, printers and other providers
through all stages of artwork development
• Lead all internal trade promotions and collaborate with key stakeholders
• Manage all point of sale and value adds from conception to completion
• Lead and coordinate the management of local events and activities
We are seeking a tertiary qualified marketing professional with highly developed communication and team leadership skills. The successful applicant will have previous experience in a leadership role, excellent project management and organisational skills, high attention to detail and accuracy, creative flair and imagination as well as the capacity to engage and develop members within the team. A passion for the wine industry and a high level of energy and enthusiasm are considered essential attributes for the successful candidate. Previous experience in the use of/exposure to graphics applications/solutions is highly preferable.
In reward for your hard work and dedication there is an attractive remuneration and benefits package including a competitive salary and excellent working conditions.
* Please note as a pre-requisite for employment prospective candidates will be required to undertake pre-employment screening
How to Apply
To obtain a detailed position description and/or to apply
please visit: debortoli.com.au/employment
- Business Manager posted 18 days ago.
- Office Administration / Sales Support / Cellar Door Assistance posted about 16 hours ago.
- Sales Coordinator / Support / Cellar Door Management posted about 16 hours ago.
- Vineyard & Property Manager posted 5 days ago.
- DISTRIBUTORS FOR WOODY NOOK WINES IN SYDNEY, ADELAIDE & DARWIN posted 6 days ago.