State Sales Manager - SA
|Date Posted||19th Apr 2017|
Sales & Marketing
Samuel Smith & Son services the Australian liquor industry with a blue chip portfolio of national and international wines, spirits and premium ales. Samuel Smith & Son embraces and promotes a philosophy of knowledge, service and friendship.
Established in 1923, renowned wine experts Samuel Smith & Son have offices in each mainland capital city, as well as a national sales office in Adelaide and a presence in Tasmania, Far North Queensland, the Northern Territory and Canberra.
"Our commitment to being recognised as the most respected merchant of fine wines, select whisky and superior ales remains absolute." - Robert Hill Smith
About the Opportunity
Samuel Smith & Son now has a unique opportunity for a full-time State Sales Manager to join their team in Adelaide, SA. This is a rare opportunity to become part of an outstanding company, known globally for its reputation in the wine industry.
In this role, you will assume responsibility for the leadership of the Samuel Smith & Son and Negociants Branch in South Australia, as well as the direct management of the SA Samuel Smith & Son sales team. Working alongside the executive team, you will help to profitably grow the company.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving volume, revenue and profit targets;
- Managing relationships, and identifying/developing new opportunities;
- Driving the sales team to continue to meet and exceed their sales, distribution and financial targets;
- Recruiting, coaching and developing sales and administration teams, as well as supporting warehouse and other personnel that reside in the SA branch;
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with all stakeholders;
- Developing customer trading agreements and managing the ongoing review of their effectiveness;
- Ensuring execution of brand and channel initiatives; and
- Managing branch financial performance.
About the Benefits
Samuel Smith & Son is committed to professional growth and development and will give you the opportunity to take charge and lead a talented, professional team.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you'll enjoy a highly competitive remuneration package, including a generous wine allowance. In addition, you'll enjoy a great work/life balance with flexible working hours available if required.
Not only does this amazing opportunity offer you generous rewards, but also the chance to become part of one of Australia's most respected names in wine. Joining Australia's oldest family owned Wine business will see you building lasting relationships with people who truly enjoy each other's company. You'll love being part of a team that works hard but has fun along the way!
Share your passion for fine wines with Australia's oldest family owned Wine Distribution business - Apply now!
Samuel Smith & Son is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
For more information click here!
- Irrigation Manager posted 5 days ago.
- Temporary 2017 Sparkling Wine Harvest Cellar Hands - Nyetimber, United Kingdom posted 14 days ago.
- Business Development Manager posted about 10 hours ago.
- Cellar Hand (Permanent, full-time position) posted 6 days ago.
- Viticulturist / Vineyard Manager posted 19 days ago.