Sales & Marketing Coordinator
|Date Posted||2nd Nov 2017|
Sales & Marketing
|Closing Date||5pm (EST) Monday 13th November 2017|
Who we are…
Casama Group is a dynamic, entrepreneurial and fun privately owned leading Wine & Glassware distributor servicing both the on and off premise market. Established in 1963, Casama's activities are focused on fine wine, being underpinned by two of the most prestigious and well-regarded fine wine distribution entities in Australia, red+white and The Fine Wine Specialist/Mezzanine. We have offices throughout Australia and an affiliation with wine production companies in both South Australia and New Zealand. We employ upwards of 200 staff nationally with our NSW office being located in Neutral Bay.
We are currently seeking a talented Sales & Marketing Services Coordinator to provide that essential link between the sales team and brands. The successful candidate will take ownership of the strategic and day-to-day details of implementing the respective brand plans whilst working closely with the State Sales Team and National Marketing Department. As our NSW office is relatively small, there will also be a requirement to perform varied ad hoc tasks to ensure the smooth running of our office. This fantastic and rare full-time opportunity will report directly to the State Manager, will be mostly office based though will require attendance at some offsite trade days and or evening/daytime events.
What you will be doing:
- Event management including strategy, guidelines, budgets and marketing collateral
- Provide Management with monthly brand sales results & post promotion activity analysis/reporting
- Manage the State Marketing Activity Calendars and ensure the execution of all promotions are completed
- Liaising with winery partners –itineraries, trade visits, events etc.
- Coordination of E-newsletters for the division and state
- Preparation for monthly state sales meetings including agendas
- Management and processing of winery claims and spend
- Administration support for Area and State Managers when required i.e. proposals, sales reports, sample ordering and labelling.
- Manage the introduction of new brands and deletion of current brands for the state
- ZAP ‘go to’ person for the Sales Team. ZAP reports analysis for Sales Team members & management
- Day to day office management duties – inc OH&S and first aid
What we would ideally like you to have:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal/people skills are essential
- Wine industry, hospitality or events planning background preferred
- Basic wine knowledge essential
- Details focused individual – someone with an eye for detail
- Ability to execute and follow up tasks within tight timeframes
- RSA qualification preferred
- High level of computer literacy – InDesign or Photoshop highly desirable though not essential
- A high level of presentation
- 2–3 years’ experience in a similar role
How you will be rewarded....
Not only will you be eligible to receive great discounts on all our wine, glassware and food products, you will receive a competitive salary (based on experience), an annual wine allowance and on-going education opportunities.
If you are seeking an opportunity with one of Australia's leading wine distribution companies please apply by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nb: Please be aware all our staff members have to submit a police check prior to their commencement of employment.