|Date Posted||12th Jul 2017|
|Closing Date||Wednesday 9th August 2017|
The role involves selling wines across the JFW portfolio. The JFW portfolio consists of 58 independent wineries/brands all privately owned by the Jackson family. Yangarra Estate Vineyard and Hickinbotham Clarendon Vineyard are the primary sales focus. Other brands of focus include Californian wineries; Kendall-Jackson, La Crema, Neilson by Byron, Hartford Court, Stonestreet, Mt. Brave and Lokoya as well as several other international wineries. The territories include Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania and Northern Territory. Working in conjunction with the global sales and marketing team, with the objective of leveraging available resources to achieve brand volume, growth, market share and profitability goals. Working closely with internal, distributor, trade and consumer audiences. The position reports to the Sales Director for Australia, New Zealand and Fiji.
- *Make sales calls to on and off premise accounts
- *Work with existing key accounts
- *Generate new business
- *Liaise with import/distributor partners
- *Organise and participate in consumer events, functions and tastings
- *Travel domestically on a regular basis and travel internationally as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
There are no required academic qualifications, however a university degree and wine qualifications are preferred. The candidate must have the following attributes:
- *Proven track record in sales and have a wide contact base in the Australian wine industry
- *Excellent presentation and communication skills
- *Ability to balance multiple significant priorities and meet deadlines
- *Thrive in constantly changing and challenging environment
- *Attention to detail
- *Self-motivated and Team-oriented ethics
- *Enthusiasm, Creative and Resourceful
- *Excellent interpersonal skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Yangarra Estate Vineyards and Hickinbotham Estate Vineyards of McLaren Vale are both owned by US-based Jackson Family Wines. Jackson Family Wines is a collection of premium wineries owned privately by Barbara Banke and the Jackson family based in Sonoma, California. Over the years, the Banke-Jackson family has assembled an unparalleled portfolio of esteemed vineyards and wineries along California's coast, and continuing into Oregon's famed Willamette Valley. Internationally, Jackson Family Wines owns estates in St. Emilion, Tuscany, South Africa, McLaren Vale and Chile. Above all, the Banke-Jacksons pride themselves on the quality of their wines, their stewardship of the land, their commitment to sustainable practices, and their long-term distribution and wine community partnerships around the world.
How to Apply
Applications via email including resume and covering letter, to Alexandra Tulikova, Sales Director at Alex.Tulikova@jfwmail.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted.