Sales Consultant - Oak Solutions Group
|Date Posted||5th Oct 2017|
Sales & Marketing
|Closing Date||Friday October 20th, 2017|
Oak Alternative sales consultant
Location: Barossa Valley SA
Job Description: Oak Alternative sales consultant
Oak Solutions Group is the leading supplier of premium oak adjunct products to the wine industry; brands include: EvOak, TruTan, Custom Blends and Heinrich Oak Alternatives.
Due to significant growth and our desire to continue to provide the highest level of customer service this newly created position has become available.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for territories in Australia and internationally and subsequently a significant amount of travel will be required.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Maintenance of existing clients and strategic growth.
- Grow business through oak trials and presentations.
- Develop and maintain client relationships by providing support, information, and recommendations.
- Timely reporting and CRM maintenance.
If you have the following skills and experience you are encouraged to apply:
- A minimum of five years winemaking experience.
- Importantly a passion and desire to represent our products in a professional and positive manner with a high-level approach to customer service.
As part of a global company owned by the same family since 1912 you will join an organisation that is well established and respected in the wine and spirit industry, provides high level training and ongoing self-development and training opportunities.
The position will offer an attractive remuneration package including fully maintained company vehicle, commission, other incentives, and subsidised health cover.
The role is based in the Barossa Valley and is supported by an experienced and passionate sales administration team. You will report to the Australian General Manager and have regular contact with the U.S.A based Global Managing Director.
Applications to be directed to Patrick Schwerdt in the first instance.
Applications close: Friday 20th October, 2017 at 5.30pm EST.