RETAIL ASSISTANT - Full Time Salaried Position
|Date Posted||15th Mar 2017|
Sales & Marketing
|Closing Date||Friday 31 March 2017|
The Edinburgh Cellars is seeking a motivated, customer service driven, experienced professional to join our committed and passionate team.
On offer is a full time position with a flexible roster that includes evening & weekend hours. Above award rates after qualifying period.
- Shift Supervisor
- Customer Service: Service both Cellars and Drive-Thru areas.
- Responsible for End of Day procedures
- Working Knowledge of POS program H & L Exceed & Sysnet a distinct advantage
- Processing on- line sales, pick, pack and dispatch.
- Stock Procurement & Stock Receiving – assisting in orders of Beer & Spirits.
- Stocking shelves & fridges, displays & pricing
- Wine Beer & Spirit Knowledge - Comprehensive understanding of the sales role, knowledge of Imported & Australian Wine, Craft Beer, Single Malt Scotch & others. Minimum requirement is WSET Level 2 or comparable experience
- Strong IT / Computer Skills
- RSA – Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- Forklift Licence
If you are interested in working in a fun environment that promotes personal growth and rewards success then we would like to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please email a brief cover letter addressing the criteria and your CV to Margot Muir, Cellar Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Edinburgh Cellars
1 – 7 High Street,
Mitcham SA 5062
- Business Manager posted 18 days ago.
- Office Administration / Sales Support / Cellar Door Assistance posted about 16 hours ago.
- Sales Coordinator / Support / Cellar Door Management posted about 16 hours ago.
- Vineyard & Property Manager posted 5 days ago.
- DISTRIBUTORS FOR WOODY NOOK WINES IN SYDNEY, ADELAIDE & DARWIN posted 6 days ago.