On Premise Manager (Wine Distribution)
|Date Posted||29th Jan 2017|
Sales & Marketing
|Closing Date||23 February, 2017 @5pm|
About the Organisation
Samuel Smith & Son services the Australian liquor industry with a blue chip portfolio of national and international wines, spirits and premium ales. Samuel Smith & Son embraces and promotes a philosophy of knowledge, service and friendship.
Established in 1923, renowned wine experts Samuel Smith & Son have offices in each mainland capital city, as well as a national sales office in Adelaide and a presence in Tasmania, Far North Queensland, the Northern Territory and Canberra.
"Our commitment to being recognised as the most respected merchant of fine wines, select whisky and superior ales remains absolute." - Robert Hill Smith
About the Opportunity
Do you have a passion for fine wines and want to join a leading, award winning fine wine distributor?
Samuel Smith & Son has an exciting opportunity for an On Premise Territory Manager (Wine Distribution) to join their Perth team, servicing the Northern Suburbs and Northbridge’s small bar scene.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for the continued growth and profitability of your territory, managing an existing client portfolio and growing key accounts through developing effective business relationships with key decision makers.
Some of your key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Managing an existing customer base;
- Prospecting and developing new business relationships with key stakeholders;
- Driving area growth and profitability;
- Conducting consumer tastings and staff education;
- Territory call cycle planning and reporting;
- Preparing product submissions for clients;
- Brand and product promotion; and
- Identifying and implementing promotional opportunities and managing trade activations.
About the Benefits
Samuel Smith & Son is committed to professional growth and development and will give you the opportunity to contribute, grow and belong to a talented, professional team enjoying sustained commercial success.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you'll enjoy a competitive base salary (negotiable, based on skills and experience) + incentives! In addition, you will enjoy a fully maintained vehicle, iPad, iPhone and a generous wine allowance!
This is an excellent opportunity for a sociable sales professional looking to take the next step in their career. Samuel Smith & Son pride themselves on organisational mobility and opportunities for advancement within the business are plentiful!
You will also be joining one of Australia's most successful names in wine, working with a close knit team!
Apply now to join the award winning Western Australian team to kick start your wine and sales career!
How to Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit http://applynow.net.au/jobs/86457
- Cellar Door Manager posted 5 days ago.
- Service Technician/Equipment Installer in Wine Industry posted 20 days ago.
- VIC Area Manager - Off Premise posted 6 days ago.
- Winemaker posted 8 days ago.
- Vineyard Manager/Viticulturist Position posted 9 days ago.