NSW Customer Manager
|Date Posted||9th Jul 2017|
Sales & Marketing
Société Jacques Bollinger, Henschke and Villa Maria have come together to create House of Fine Wine, an Australian distribution company. Offering nationwide supply of premium wines from three of the world’s most accomplished and admired wine and champagne brands. The three wineries share multi-generational, family-owned values and a long-term vision for the future, contributing complementary strengths for a rich portfolio of fine wines. House of Fine Wine is focused on building a highly-engaged sales and support team who have a deep understanding of each family winery and their remarkable wines.
This is a dynamic role with a varied work load ranging from sales, brand education, consumer & trade tastings, wine dinners and sales administration.
- driving sales growth in NSW
- developing relationships with key off premise customers
- implementation of trade activity
- brand education
- Implementing POS and managing POS with clients
- Sales administration and reporting
- hosting events & tastings
You will work closely with the NSW Sales Team, Australian Marketing Team, brand principals & winemakers. This role would suit someone who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity during an exciting period of growth within the NSW Market.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have proven experience working in a sales role within the wine/liquor industry
- Have a medium-high level of wine knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Have an energetic and adaptable approach to work
- Be flexible to travel across NSW, Australia and NZ as required and work out of hours
- Have a Marketing/Business/Wine Degree or similar
- Be highly organised and have a proactive approach
- Have experience with public speaking
- High level of computer literacy
- Sound project management skills
- Analytical way of thinking
- Hold a full drivers licence
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now via Bespoke Careers via email Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like more information please do not hesitate to call the office on 02 9212 0230 and ask for Hannah Percy.