National Business Manager
|Date Posted||29th Jan 2017|
|Closing Date||27th, Februrary, 2017 @5pm|
Samuel Smith & Son services the Australian liquor industry with a blue chip portfolio of national and international wines, spirits, cider and premium ales. Samuel Smith & Son embraces and promotes a philosophy of knowledge, service and friendship.
Established in 1923, renowned wine experts Samuel Smith & Son have offices in each mainland capital city, as well as a national sales office in Adelaide and a presence in Tasmania, Far North Queensland, the Northern Territory and Canberra.
"Our commitment to being recognised as the most respected merchant of fine wines, select whisky and superior ales remains absolute." - Robert Hill Smith
About the Opportunity
Samuel Smith & Son now have a rare opportunity on offer for an experienced and dedicated National Business Manager to join their head office in Adelaide, on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Samuel Smith & Son National Manager for Trading, and working closely with the General Manager of Negociants, the National Business Manager will take on business management responsibilities for the Coles Liquor Group, Vintage Cellars and First Choice banners, with a view to grow sales and brand health in a sustainable way for both Coles Liquor Group and Samuel Smith & Son / Negociants.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Overseeing principal and equity brand management and relationship;
- Assisting with planning, trading and promotional programmes in all channels;
- Working alongside forecasting, product data, marketing, and logistics & supply teams to achieve results;
- Liaising and negotiating with both internal and external customers, including close interactions with key winery contacts in the Barossa Valley;
- Facilitating information flow to various networks about current and upcoming promotions; and
- Developing national price lists and trading platforms in all channels.
This role requires occasional travel to Melbourne as required.
About the Benefits
Samuel Smith & Son is offering the successful candidate a highlycompetitive remuneration package, including super, plus a generous bonus scheme, laptop, iPhone and iPad! All staff also have access to a generous wine allowance.
Additionally, you'll enjoy free parking and a great office location close to Adelaide's CBD, with easy access to the Adelaide Central Markets and China Town.
Not only does this amazing opportunity offer you generous rewards, but also the chance to become part of one of Australia's most respected names in wine.
Share your passion for fine wines, spirits, cider and premium ales with one of Australia’s oldest family owned distribution businesses - Apply Now!
How to Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit http://applynow.net.au/jobs/86542
- Cellar Door Manager posted 5 days ago.
- Service Technician/Equipment Installer in Wine Industry posted 20 days ago.
- VIC Area Manager - Off Premise posted 6 days ago.
- Winemaker posted 8 days ago.
- Vineyard Manager/Viticulturist Position posted 9 days ago.