|Location||MACQUARIE PARK, NSW|
|Date Posted||8th Nov 2017|
Sales & Marketing
Tyrrell’s, a family owned wine company operating in the Hunter Valley since 1858, and with offices in both Sydney and Pokolbin, has a proud history of producing some of Australia’s great wines. We are seeking a Marketing professional on a part-time basis who can help lead the charge in taking our offer to the next level. You would be based in our Sydney office in North Ryde, and sometimes from home. The role would have a start date of Mid to late January 2018, and is 4 days/week but for the right person, and by mutual agreement, we are open to configuring that with a degree of flexibility to help meet your needs. You will report to, and work in close collaboration with, Bruce Tyrrell, the fourth generation leader of the business.
You will be responsible for:-
- Developing a deep understanding of the market, consumers, customers and competitors.
- Managing and implementing the overarching portfolio strategy for our great wines.
- Manage and develop the existing integrated brand strategies and plans for each brand and channel.
- Provide measurement of Brand performance.
- Leading the development of required collateral.
- Working hand in hand with the Sales team to provide it with the Marketing support necessary to help team members achieve their sales objectives.
- Being an energetic contributor amongst the broad Tyrrell’s team.
- Having knowledge and experience with the best practice in Social Media.
You will be energetic, creative and a self-starter that gets on with the job. A strategic and structured thinker, you will have solid analytic capability and the ability to draw out, and interpret, the facts to arrive at critical insights necessary to drive the marketing strategy. You will then design and plan execution of a robust Marketing strategy. Your background will boast blue chip Marketing experience, preferably in the alcohol industry, but equally it could be in FMCG, Luxury Goods, Media or some other related area. You will have a track record of achievement and will have demonstrated impact on the products/services for which you were responsible. Your referees will describe you as a high-calibre, energetic marketer with great potential.
Please provide your résumé with a covering letter describing how you see yourself adding value to the Tyrrell’s operation and the special skills you will bring with you and Click on the "APPLY ONLINE" tab below. NB: All applicants need to have current ability to work in Australia.