Key Account Manager
|Date Posted||12th Feb 2018|
Sales & Marketing
|Closing Date||COB 16 February 2018|
What are we all about...
Plumm Wine Glassware is a young, dynamic, and fun privately owned leading Premium Glassware brand established in 2008 by a talented team of people! Plumm is the first wine style-specific Australian glassware brand producing the highest quality in crystal and unbreakable glassware. We have many distribution points both nationally and internationally and the brand is sold in both the on-premise and retail channels.
This premium brand is owned by a group of private companies called Joval Wine Group whom employs upwards of 250 staff nationally with head office being located at Abbotsford, Victoria.
What will you be doing....
This newly created role will focus on driving positive sales outcomes in multiple channels like on-premise (large scale or group customers), retail, online and wineries. Whilst account management will be important to the success of this role there will also be a significant focus on driving new opportunities in both existing and emerging channels.
Find below other tasks this role will encompass:
- Managing sub distributor relationships, sponsorships and events.
- Execute educational sessions with customers and internal staff
- Manage the winery channel in conjunction with the on-premise distributor
- Attend and participate in periodic sales and marketing meetings
- Monitor and report on competitor activity as required.
- In conjunction with the Plumm GM and Marketing team develop annual Sales and Marketing plans.
- Manage Brand Ambassador strategy
What we'd ideally like you to have...
- Business/Commerce or similar degree (preferred)
- Previous sales experience with national retailers is essential along with Intermediate wine industry knowledge/experience
- WSET Level 1+ qualifications preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills/experience
How you will be rewarded....
Not only will you be eligible to receive great discounts on all our wine, glassware and food products though you will receive a generous salary package, bonus scheme, car allowance, mobile and tablet/laptop.
So if you are seeking an opportunity with one of Australia's leading glassware and wine distribution companies please apply by sending your application to email@example.com.
Applications close: 5pm EST Friday 16th February 2018
Nb: Please be aware all our staff members have to submit a police check as part of their employment offer.