|Date Posted||13th Apr 2018|
Alepat Taylor is a family owned company located in Preston. Operating since 1978, we specialise in the distribution, production and bottling of Wine, Spirits and Non-Alcoholic beverages.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Cellarhand/Blender to work with our production and manufacturing team
This is a hands-on role that offers the right Candidate plenty of opportunity for variety through the preparation of wines and the exposure to ciders, spirits, liqueurs and non-alcoholic beverages.
The successful Candidate will gain significant experience working in an environment that encourages diversity and multi-skilling.
- Winemaking/Cellarhand Skills
- Drivers License/Forklift License essential
- Basic Wine Testing Knowledge
The Successful Candidate will:
- be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic and have the ability to work as part of a team
- have a thorough understanding of filtration methods and a high calibre of wine experience
- be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidates who have the above skills will be highly considered however on the job training will be provided for the right Candidate.
Above award remuneration will be negotiated with the Successful Candidate.
If this sounds like your next career move please press the ‘APPLY ONLINE’ button.