Cellar Door Manager - Audrey Wilkinson
|Location||Pokolbin, Hunter Valley, NSW|
|Date Posted||10th Jul 2017|
|Closing Date||28th July 2017|
Agnew Wines is an established and growing family-owned Winery and Accommodation business located in the heart of the Pokolbin wine district. We offer great diversity in employment incorporating renowned vineyards and wineries at Audrey Wilkinson, Poole's Rock, Cockfighter's Ghost, as well as our commercial and accommodation services at Pokolbin Village and Peppers Creek.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and energetic individual to join our management team as Audrey Wilkinson Cellar Door Manager. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for promoting and increasing sales of our Cellar Door through unrivaled customer service.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service whilst maximising sales
- Management of Cellar Door operations including, setting and maintaining budgets
- Management and development of direct reporting staff
- Promote sales through paid tastings, merchandising and Ultimate Winery Experience visits
- Identify opportunities to drive visitation and sales
- Ensure Cellar Door presentation standards are maintained
- Promote the company's wine on and off site, as required
- Timely financial reporting of Cellar Door performance
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team
- Ability to engage with people from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills
- Physically fit and capable of working with cases of wine
- Current RSA qualifications
- High level of personal presentation
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply by submitting a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by 31st July 2017.
If you would like any further information regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Brian Rooney - Operations Manager, Agnew Wines 0429 032 953.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.