Book Keeper - Contract Position
|Date Posted||5th Dec 2017|
Small boutique wine business is seeking a contract bookkeeper for up to 2 days per week. The business is situated in Adelaide and would suit a qualified bookkeeper who has past experience working in the wine industry. A sound knowledge of and an understanding of WET is preferred.
The candidate will be required to have an ABN, be extremely reliable, and have the ability to work autonomously in a small team environment. Previous experience with MYOB is essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Managing outstanding debtors
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Payroll and Superannuation
- Quarterly BAS preparation
- Producing MYOB monthly reports
- Stock control and reporting (various warehouses)
- PPSR management
- Other book keeping tasks as required.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing and social media would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will enjoy an immediate start, some flexibility regarding working hours and involvement in an exciting industry.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org