2017 Harvest Cellar Hands
|Location||Gaston, Oregon, United States|
|Date Posted||8th May 2017|
|Closing Date||May 31st, 2017|
Love Pinot Noir?
2017 Cellar Hand Position open in the Willamette Valley, Oregon
Positions will last for 6-10 weeks depending on the season, starting mid September - if the growing season will pick up, normally early September start.
• Awareness of the big picture
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Able to lift 50ibs
• Two full vintages of harvest experience, one at a 1000+ tons winery
• Must thrive in a fast paced, quality-focused production environment
• Attention to detail
• Ability to follow written and verbal work orders
• Ability to work and maintain a clean work space
• Exceptional motivation skills
• Awesome playlist for sharing
• Know 5 jokes or riddles
• Sense of adventure Cellar Hand Required skills:
• Love cleaning
• Experiences with basic harvest tasks including but not limited to - pump overs, punch downs, press loading and cleaning, racking, additions using the metric system, inoculations, tank cleaning, drain cleaning and power washing
• Love Pinot Noir - you will be babysitting a lot of Pinot Noir, in small batches all the way to barrel
• Are responsible for acquiring a J-1 visa or E-3 visa for Australian citizens and paying for travel costs.
We offer great perks: Lunch/dinner/accommodation/shared car/amazing wine/huge learning abilities/challenge!
How to Apply
Please email your resume and reference list to email@example.com