We are seeking applications for a full time Winemaker.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Tertiary qualifications in Winemaking or Science.
· Demonstrated Winemaking ability over a minimum three years, in diverse operations, specialising in large wineries.
· Ability to manage large teams, including effective communication skills
· Demonstrated effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organisation and planning skills including use of computer systems.
· Demonstrated presentation and communication skills.
· A practical understanding of running a large winery.
Prior experience with EZY-Wine software would also be an advantage as would experience in all aspects of fast moving commercial table wine production.
If successful, responsibilities will include stabilising, fine tuning and filtration of wines for bottling; assistance with vintage planning and approval of blends for bottling; determining volumes required for packaging; supervising shifts during vintage.