We require a self-motivated and experienced vineyard hand to join our team in McLaren Vale.
The position is a full-time role and will be ideal for a person who is able to perform a wide variety
of vineyard activities and who is willing to become a key member of our small vineyard team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Operate a wide range of vineyard machinery
• Undertake hands on vineyard tasks such as irrigation repairs, pruning, training young vines
and trellis work, harvesting, weed and foliage spraying, tractor driving etc.
• Self-motivated, reliable and able to work alone
• Excellent communication
• Able to work flexible hours as seasonally required, including nights and weekends during vintage
• Follow standard OH&S procedures
• Good machinery operating skills
Current tractor driving experience (preferred but not essential)