- Newly established Australian distributor
- Premium wines and champagnes
- Develop and implement an Australian strategy for Villa Maria in the crucial AUS market
Société Jacques Bollinger, Henschke and Villa Maria have come together to create House of Fine Wine, an Australian distribution company. Offering nationwide supply of premium wines from three of the world’s most accomplished and admired wine and champagne brands. The three wineries share multi-generational, family-owned values and a long-term vision for the future, contributing complementary strengths for a rich portfolio of fine wines. House of Fine Wine is focused on building a highly-engaged sales and support team who have a deep understanding of each family winery and their remarkable wines.
This role reports directly to the General Manager & works closely with the Auckland based Villa Maria marketing team. The key responsibility is to develop and implement the Villa Maria trade marketing strategy for the Australia market in order to achieve and exceed budgeted volumes, revenues, market share and profitability while enhancing the brand image and reputation both internally and externally. As well as manage the ‘look & feel’ of the House of Fine Wine brand.
Responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Villa Maria Brand Management
- Deliver market leading promotional activities
- Provide efficient, timely and accurate marketing support
- Create a relevant Trade media, PR & digital / social media plan.
- Assist the Australian and New Zealand teams with effective brand implementation.
- Analysing data and develop post cycle recommendations for future activity
- Manage the look & feel, content and production of all HOFW print and digital touchpoints
- Providing Management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of HOFW brands
- Assist planning and set-up of Villa Maria and HOFW events
- Providing general administrative support to the team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Marketing Degree or Business Degree with Marketing electives
- Minimum 2-3 years trade activation/marketing experience with proven track record
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise requests coming in from several stakeholders.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable and work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident team player
- Excellent communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- High level of computer literacy. Experience in the Microsoft Office suite and CRM tools and Promaxx.
- Understanding of sales and / or FMCG industry
- Mid-High Level wine knowledge and willingness to learn more
- Appreciation of premium/luxury goods market and experience in luxury goods sector
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now online or email Hannah.email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like more information please do not hesitate to call the office on 02 9212 0230 and ask for Hannah.
REFER A FRIEND & BE REWARDED!!
Our refer a friend scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Bespoke and if we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with a $400 gift voucher of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!