About the company
Della Toffola Pacific seeks a self-motivated and experienced capital equipment sales person from the South Australian wine industry.
- Dynamic sales role with an industry leader in winery equipment processing technologies.
- Position is located in South Australia, with opportunities to travel interstate & overseas.
- Great opportunities for career development in a multi-faceted business.
Della Toffola Pacific has a leading footprint in the supply of winery processing machinery across Australia and New Zealand. With many leading customer references across all major wine regions, local and overseas, Della Toffola is synonymous with delivering state of art filtration, juice clarification, juice extraction and post fermentation technology.
The extensive Della Toffola product range includes crushers/destemmers, pumps, presses, flotation systems, filters, storage, stabilisation, refrigeration and fermentation equipment, as well as complete turnkey winery processing solutions.
With an emphasis on innovation, Della Toffola has developed exclusive and unique technologies to produce higher quality wines, make the winemaking process more efficient and environmentally friendly.
The company has experienced rapid growth and requires additional Sales Representatives to manage the South Australian and surrounding wine regions.
Competitive salary package including car allowance & attractive commission structure.
• Reporting to the Managing Directing and Group Sales Manager.
• You will be working closely with the team of Engineers, Technicians, Sales Representatives, Administration, Warehouse and Marketing.
• You will assist in developing the strategic plan to achieve company sales targets to gain larger market share.
• You will be responsible for building and maintaining existing client accounts as well as developing new business.
• You will liaise with clients, offering solutions to their needs and responding to any enquiries. As a company we pride ourselves on our customer relations and you will be the key to this aspect of our business.
• You will develop strong account management relationships with existing clients.
• Provide short & long term forecasting to meet targets (monthly and quarterly).
• Attend relevant trade shows.
• Maintain CRM efficiently.
• Establish a good rapport with new clientele.
• Diligently identify and grow sales opportunities across product range.
• Actively contribute to the company's goals, targets and budgets
• Travel – Local, Interstate and overseas.