What You Will Do
- Develop a new market, by building the distribution of Château Tanunda core range of wines across all channels within the territory.
- Promote positive relationships across the wine trade.
- Make planned and regular sales calls on a daily, weekly and monthly cycle to all relevant Independent retail, On trade and Ecommerce accounts in the territory.
- Develops and Conducts regular sales presentations to all key accounts.
- You will initially focus on a core range of wines that are available through ALM and ILG wholesalers.
- Demonstrate an above average wine knowledge.
What You Will Need
- 5 years of premium wine sales experience including Off trade and On-premise wine sales, wine sales key account management.
- Valid driver’s license.
- This is a contract role, so you will need an ABN.
- High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
What Will Set You Apart
- You are connected to the Off and On Trade within the territory and you a have proven successful track record.
- You may already have a small collection of like-minded, non-competing brands that you are selling.
- 5 years of winery sales or affiliated fine wine distributor sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Proven account management that delivers growth in both volume and value.
- Experience with selling premium or luxury brands.
- Skilled in effectively presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clientele, customers and the general public.
- Skilled in seeing, smelling and tasting wine as part of wine tasting.
The position is a commission only role and as such will be able to earn excellent commission on sales. This position is proposed on a "contract" arrangement only
- Applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org