POSITION: SALES REPRESENTATIVE – DOMAINE WINE SHIPPERS
SALARY: $70k+ Super
LOCATION: SYDNEY SOUTH / WOLLONGONG / SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS
BUSINESS: SALES & DISTRIBUTION – WINE (Imported & domestic – 45+ brands)
COMPANY: We are a family owned company that truly values the importance of our staff, our winery partners & customers. We represent some of the best imported & domestic wines the world has to offer. This is your opportunity to join a small dynamic team where your commitment to excellence within your role will be acknowledged. Our mission statement is simple - ‘More Than Wine’.
ROLE: Our company is seeking an industry experienced, motivated sales professional to join our team based in Sydney (South) in a full-time capacity. This role will focus on delivering results & meeting expectations of both the business and winery partners in the On & Off Premise Sales Channels. DWS has four (4) Key Rey Result Areas.
Reporting directly to the NSW State Manager, you will be responsible, within the four (4) Key Result Areas, for:
FINANCE (Sales & Gross Profit):
- Setting & meeting budget benchmarks for sales & GP.
- Growing territory sales year on year.
- Having the capacity to apply commercial expertise to achieve long, medium and short-term business objectives.
- Possessing the commercial acumen to identify, construct & fulfil bespoke opportunities.
- Capacity to identify and capitalise on new product and service developments to extend the current mix offered & enhance the ongoing commercial success of the business.
- Growing, servicing & maintaining an active & real customer base to company benchmarks.
- Capacity to identify & anticipate the needs of customers to deliver products & services to meet & exceed expectations.
- Delivering to winery partners’ expectations – selling across both domestic & imported portfolios.
- Working collaboratively with winery partners.
- Ability to manage and develop relationships, both internally and with your customer base to achieve mutual goals.
- Team player.
- Strong family values.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to overachieve.
- A personable approach to sales, being able to quickly build a rapport with customers & winery principals.
- Excellent time & work plan / management skills.
- Resilient approach to handling negotiations.
- You currently reside within the territory.
A competitive salary package including, base salary + super + car & wine allowance + tools of trade are on offer. If you believe you have the skills required for this role & want to work with us, please forward your resume in writing to:
Tom Stanford NSW State Manager: email@example.com