L’Atelier by Aramis Vineyards is dynamic premium wine wholesaler representing award-winning boutique producers from Australia and beyond. Our stable of outstanding brands includes many 5 star wineries as well as a carefully selected portfolio of great value imported wines from Europe.
We are looking for a driven, well-connected and passionate Sales Manager to manage and drive growth of our exciting brands across the greater Melbourne area. Working within a fast paced, dynamic organisation, this exciting role will encompass the following key responsibilities:
- Drive sales growth within the territory through both On and Off Premise channels, with a focus on retail and clubs
- Creative development of alternative sales channels
- Account sales support as required (staff training, in-store tastings etc.)
- Liaison with winery/brand principals to support sustained growth of VIC market
- Meeting set KPIs
We are looking for someone with considerable market experience and understanding, coupled with genuine passion for wine. To be truly successful in the role you will need to:
- Be confident and articulate, able to communicate successfully with your broad range of contacts
- Have a great network of both on- and off-premise accounts - be a face that your customers look forward to seeing coming through the door
- Demonstrate creativity and strategy in developing new routes to market, and the drive to follow it up
- Be proactive and self-motivated, with their finger on the pulse of the industry
- Have great organisational skills
- Be able to hit the ground running
Most of all this person must be enthusiastic and dynamic, with plenty of drive and determination. The exact nature of the position in terms of title and remuneration is open for discussion and will recognise and reflect your experience, and how you might fit into our close-knit team. If this sounds like you, we can't wait to hear from you.
Please address your application to Amy White, General Manager at email@example.com. CVs without cover letters will not be considered.