Fuse Wine Services, a vibrant and dynamic wine industry service provider, is searching for an experienced Production Coordinator.
This hands-on role requires attention to detail, and the ideal candidate will be a highly organised, energetic and positive professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will support the Production & Logistics teams by:
- Scheduling, Coordinating and executing wine production
- Procuring production inputs – Glass, Screwcaps, Corks, Cartons & Labels
- Managing inventory levels for Dry and Finished Goods
- Assisting with the Logistics, Transport and Export of bulk and packaged wine
- Maintaining existing supplier and client relationships.
The successful candidate will have:
- A thorough understanding of the core elements of wine production, bottling specifications and export compliance
- Experience working in a production environment
- Outstanding time management and clear communication skills
- The ability to work well within a team
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced knowledge with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with EzyWine and Adobe Illustrator is beneficial, but not essential.
The role is a full-time, permanent position based at our office in McLaren Vale.
Cultural fit is critical. As part of our ever growing team, this role provides excellent experience and lifestyle opportunities in a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
Our team is dynamic, focused and friendly. If you also share our love of wine, you’ll be a good fit!
Please forward a personalised Cover Letter and CV to Craig Galletly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 27th July 2018.
Note – only successful applicants will be contacted.