Due to continued growth and expansion in our Company an exciting opportunity exists for a professional and highly motivated Management Accountant to join our team and the dynamic wine industry. Based at our Kent Town office, this full-time position reports to the Finance Manager and is an opportunity to work in a fast paced, yet friendly environment.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Timely and accurate reporting of monthly management reports
• Month end journals and Balance Sheet reconciliations
• KPI reporting
• Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts as required
• Adhoc analysis and reporting as requested by CFO and MD
• Continuous improvement projects
• Knowledge of accounting principles and standards
• Studying towards or achieved CA or CPA qualifications
• Self-motivated and a great time management ability
• Ability to challenge results and influence stakeholders
• Energetic contributor who enjoys working in a team environment
• Strong excel skills
The successful candidate will share the values of our Company; Accountability, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement, Integrity and Respect.
To apply please email your resume and covering letter, detailing your interest and addressing the key criteria of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via our website (click on the ‘Careers’ tab) by Friday 28 February 2020.
Kingston Estate provides car parking at the Kent Town office in addition to wine and clothing allowances.
For all enquiries contact the Human Resources Coordinator, Peta Sanders on 08 8583 0547.
Kingston Estate is an equal opportunity employer.