Kingston Estate is one of Australia’s largest and most progressive family-owned wine growers, having achieved award winning international recognition and success.
Our Vision: To be the Leading Grower and Producer of Australian Wine for the World.
Based at our Riverland winery and reporting to the Executive Manager, this is a pivotal role within the Company, contributing to the achievement of our people and culture strategic objectives.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Day to day management of the full suite of operational HR functions.
- Assisting and supporting Managers with HR activities.
- Leading a team of effective and dedicated team players.
- Ensuring HR activities across the Company are aligned to desired outcomes and strategic objectives.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Five+ years’ experience in similar management role is essential.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management or equivalent is desirable.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Sound understating of industrial regulations.
- Require only broad direction and supervision to achieve position expectations.
- Capability of performing complex and innovative work.
- Have a deep understanding of the short, medium and long term divisional (and Company) drivers for which you are responsible.
- Be able to rapidly respond to changing requirements and external influences.
- Be able to alternate between long-term strategic thinking and the rapid execution of operational targets.
- Be resourceful with the ability to track and present meaningful and accurate data/reports and implement corrective actions and improvements.
- Possess strong negotiation skills.
- Have well-developed policy, procedure and system development skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Possess exceptional time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Be proficient in the use of MS applications.
Our team members are our most valuable asset. We recognise the success and future of our business, and the provision of outstanding customer service, reflects a healthy, diverse, and united team that is supported with growth and development opportunities. At Kingston Estate, you are an important member of the Kingston family.
- Competitive salary package and incentive payment program.
- Mobile phone.
- Ownership of an important role.
- Great team environment.
- Employee assistance program.
- Uniform and wine allowance.
If this position sounds like the right fit for you, please attach both a resume and cover letter. For a confidential discussion about this position, please contact Human Resources Manager, Kylie Aspery on 08 8583 0533 or email email@example.com
Kingston Estate is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug and alcohol-free workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and may be required to submit to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing as part of the recruitment process.